Tuesday 18 December 2012

Benita...

Benita was referred to me by one of my clients, Isioma Coker. Let me seize this opportunity to thank Isioma immensely for her support and continued referrals. You Makeovers is indeed grateful.

Benita skin isn't one shade so we had to mix foundations to get her exact color, this we did with success. She was clear about how she wanted to look and told me what she didn't like and didn't want. That's a good trait to have as it shows a lady who knows exactly what she wants. It also guides the makeup artist to ensure that the client's expectations are met. When I finished, she was very happy with the results and said she was amazed she didn't have any complaints! *grinning widely*. In all things we thank God and give Him the glory for yet another successful makeover.









No comments:

Post a Comment