Thursday 28 May 2015

Know Your Brush Series 1 - Foundation Brushes

Hello lovelies!

I've had some great news up my sleeves for so long and now I'm so glad to let you all know that I am now working with Podozi (check them out at www.podozi.com), a one-stop shop when it comes to all things makeup, beauty and lifestyle. 

They are mainly a beauty retailer for authentic beauty brands from all over the world, you get to shop at amazing discounts and you also get educated while you're at it! They have educative videos (which is where I come in) as well as product reviews. Follow them on all their social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat...

Our very first collaboration is the Series, 'Know Your Brush'. In the first part of the series, I teach about types of foundation brushes. These are important because the first step in achieving a flawless face is applying foundation, whether liquid or cream. Good quality brushes are an absolute must and these you can buy for great prices from the Podozi online store. 

I leave you with the video below which explains about the brushes. Do remember to subscribe to the Podozi YouTube channel so that you keep abreast of the series as well as other educative videos which will be uploaded from time to time.


Till next time, stay blessed and beautiful!

Love,

ShukShuk

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of my God - Revelation 2:7 (WEB)

No comments:

Post a Comment