Sunday 9 April 2017

Yellow Eyeshadow Tutorial - NYX Cosmetics Ultra Pearl Mania


I bought these NYX Cosmetics Ultra Pearl Mania shadows a while ago and I've never and I mean never used them. Today I decided to seize the bull by the horns and at least try one out, hehehehe!

I decided to use the yellow one (no particular reason), I will at some point try out the others (if I don't procrastinate too long that is!) 

Enjoy the video tutorial below guys, it's up on my YouTube channel. Subscribe and be social! like it, share it!



PRODUCTS USED

Brows
Mabrook Eyebrow Pencil
MaryKay Medium Coveragre Foundation in 500

Face
BMPro HD Makeup Base
Maybelline New York Dream Mat Mousse in Chestnut
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in 607
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Medium 03
MAC StudioFix Powder in NW45

Cheeks
Morphe 9B Blush Palette

Eyes
BMPro Eyeshadow Base
Morphe 35N Palette
BMPro Bright Brown Paint Eyeshadow
NYX Cosmetics Ultra Pearl Mania Yellow Eyeshadow
BMPro Gerbera Eyeshadow
Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal
Black Radiance Liquid Eyeliner
Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara
Kryolan Transparent Powder (to set eyeprimer)
BMPro Setting Spray (to moisten brush)

Lips
BMPro Geisha Girl Velvet Matte Lipstick
Madly Matte Lipgloss in 1629
Zaron Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Capuccino

Makeup Revolution London Intense Lipgloss

Till, next time, stay blessed and beautiful!

Love, ShukShuk

Lord our God, may your blessings be with us. Give us success in all that we do! - Ps 90:17 GNT



No comments:

Post a Comment