Sunday 4 November 2012

June makeover




BINA
Hello everyone! it's been ages! Will do my bestest best to keep true to the vows I made when embarking on the You Makeovers commitment, lol. I've been up to different things, got a job, made up more ladies and got MARRIED! Will upload pics of me on my wedding days, you all are going to drool! Ok, so above is Bina who came over to my place to be made up for a wedding she and her husband were attending. She came over with her husband who watched us all the time and who also kept taking shots of the makeover as we progressed. Bina was lovely to work with, her husband was amazing and approved of my work. Bina and I will be getting together again soon for personal makeup classes. I'm so looking forward to it once we sort out all the logistics involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment