Tuesday 6 November 2012

September Makeovers


 September was an awesome month, my cousin got married and I was included in the team of makeup artists who helped to makeover the bridal party and more importantly because Olayinka David Elegbede and I got married!!!! *dancing with a wide grin on my face* I'm still basking in the euphoria of a new bride (talk about gifts in cash and kind pouring in at a rate I've never experienced - hand over face).  

Ok, so back to reality, I've got lots of pics to share from my cousin Bisola's wedding so please, enjoy.



BUNMI, my elder sister was on the train. She's always been an avid supporter of You Makeovers, before, during and after the conception of the dream. This is her before I started...


 Yeah, talk about gorgeous eyes!








  This is RAHILA, another beautiful young lady on the train. This is her just after I applied a mattifying primer...




And here she is after all was brushed and blended... :) 


Next up is MARIAM


I agree, this picture does not do her justice, wait till you see her after the You Makeovers touch...



and finally...BIOYE


you all will have to pardon us, I can't remember why Bioye looked down in this picture




Bioye's gele was accidentally left behind in Surulere (we got them ready at the Federal Palace Hotel,Victoria Island) and as they were already hard pressed for time, she had to go to the engagement ceremony without the gele which was to meet her there.
All in all, it was a beautiful day, we def rocked it, had loads of food and drinks and a promise of a blissful marriage to Bisola and Sola Erogbogbo!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog! Please look at mine, And follow maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Addison,

      Thanks so much for your compliment. I've seen your blog, its cute and I'm now following you...

      Delete