Thursday 29 May 2014

A Smokey Opportunity

Hello lovelies! 


I just love it when I think of a look (or want to try a look I saw somewhere) and then I get out all the products my mind tells me I need and when I put them on, it all comes together beautifully! I saw a look done by Banke Meshida on her Instagram handle and fell in love with it. I had been wanting to try it so when the opportunity for an outing presented itself, I picked up my brushes and followed my heart! 

Here is the look I did on myself. Improvement still needed on my part if you ask me, lol!


Here is the look by Banke Meshida on the gorgeous Eniola Kartey






PRODUCTS USED

Brows
MAC Spiked brow pencil
MAC Embark eyeshadow
BMPro Brow Tint in Auburn Lites

Eyes
MAC Black Track Fluidline
Tara High Intensity Pigment in Omidan
MAC Folie
MAC Carbon
MAC Sketch
MAC Omega (to highlight brow bone)
BMPro Moccasin
L'oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black
Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

Face
No7 Shine Free Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC50
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
MAC Embark (to contour cheekbones)
MaryKay Berry Brown blush + BMPro Pumpkin blush

Lips
Sleek lip pencil in Bare Essentials
OCC Liptar in Hush
Collection 2000 lipstick in Birthday Suit

#versefortheyear - Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord - Luke 1:45

No comments:

Post a Comment