Monday 19 May 2014

Sunrise

Hello my lovelies!

Trust we are all living and loving life? I certainly am!

Here’s a look I did on myself on Saturday, sometimes when you have a passionate relationship with makeup like I do, you just work from the heart and the results are amazing. I got so many compliments! My friend Doyin couldn’t stop commenting on the eyes. She actually said I’m usually not this beautiful as the eyes were something else, lol! I've named it Sunrise as it was bright and bold and beautiful.



I’ve listed the products I used for those of us who would like to know! As I’m typing this, I’m thinking a YouTube video would better demonstrate the look, however, I must confess, I’m still learning how to use my DSLR Camera to record videos. Just got myself a tripod so you all can know that I mean business. Lol, anyway, till then, love beauty! Live passionately!


PRODUCTS USED

Brows
MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
MAC Embark Eyeshadow
BMPro Brow Tint in Auburn

Eyes
BMPro Shadow Base
Tara High Intensity Pigment in Omidan (outer corner)
MAC Carbon (outer corner)
MAC Red Brick (outer crease/transition color)
MAC Omega (to highlight brow bone)
BMPro Mocassin (crease)
Naked Cosmetics Pigment in Heavy Metal 04 (eyelid)
Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal in Black (waterline and lower lash line)
L’oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim in Black
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

Face
Face to Face Super Matte Anti Shine
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC50
Sleek Glisten Me Liquid Illuminator in Empress (applied under foundation for a ‘glow from within look’)
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
MAC Embark Eyeshadow (to contour cheekbones)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
MAC Raizin Blush

Lips
Tara Orekelewa Lip Liner in Wine
BMPro Tansy Lipstick
BMPro Velvet Godiva Lipstick
Tara Double Ended LipGloss in Tejiri
Tara High Shine Lip Stain in Kahina
BMPro clear gloss

#versefortheyear - Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord - Luke 1:45

No comments:

Post a Comment